I just uploaded my SpectralLibrarian to github.com:
It’s written in C# and allows you to create, edit and manage spectral data.
- Spectras can be manually entered, imported from CSV, captured from an image, ….
- Libraries can be saved/loaded/exchanged
- Spectras can be put together in collections and stored into various filetypes
- Spectral points are interpreted as peaks or as linear interpolation guides
- Few lights & material spectras are provided in data-subfolder
I needed it for a spectral-rendering project to manage and export textures containing the spectral data.